I am finally able to join in and make a new home made stash Kit. I have been loving doing this series!! I love this idea of adding new products to my old stash and making them work together.
For the homemade Kits we use a recipe with one sheet of inspiration paper for our Kit. This helps us have a place to take the kit but each kit is different because of what is in our stash.
The Inspiration Paper we are using this round is the Maggie Holmes Open Book Slideshow.
Here is the paper Recipe we are using this round:
- Inspiration Paper
- 2 6×6 papers/or scrap paper
Here is my papers:
- Maggie Holmes Open Book Slideshow
- Teresa Collins Life Emporium Multi Stripe (Texture)
- Pink Paislee Fancy Free 07 (Stripe)
- Daisy Bucket Designs Magical Moments Bracken’s Blossoms (Dots)
- Dear Lizzy Saturday Manhattan (Freebie)
- Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Open Book Chapters (Freeebie)
- Crate Paper Journey Route (scrap)
- Pink Paislee Fancy Free (Scrap)
- Pink Paislee Fancy Free (scrap)
Here is the recipe for the rest of the Kit:
- Freebie embellishments (I picked clear stickers, fabric banners, and layered scratch off stickers)
- wood veneer
- 2 alphas
- ephemera pack (We R Memory Keepers Wildflower, Maggie Holmes Open Book, Crate Paper Journey)
- Sticker sheets
- Cut file
Here is a look at my full kit. I did not add stencils or cut files yet. Those I will add I am making my layouts.
Khristina and Felicia have also put together a kit with this recipe, if you click on their names you can see their videos sharing their kit. We each will be making and sharing 4 layouts with this kit!! I hope you join us and making your own kit and share with us what you make with it.
I also have a video (my first video in my new scrap room!!!) sharing my kit too, if you prefer to see it on video.
Have an Inspired Week!!